- Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:47 PM
Prilep, 10 June 2018 (MIA) – The Macedonian Theater Festival ‘Vojdan Cernodrinski’ is offering three performances for Sunday evening.
The first one - ‘Once I Built a World’ is based on Herman Hesse’s ‘Siddhartha’ and directed by Jane Spasic. The second one – Boris Jankov’s ‘King Vladislav’ is directed by Branko Stavrev. Both plays are part of the official program.
The third one - Georg Buchner’s Danton's Death/Comic Scene– is an exam performance of students of the ESRA - University of Audiovisual Arts – Skopje.
Thus far theater fans have an opportunity to see three out of 12 play of the official program of the festival, namely Danis Tanovic’s ‘No Man’s Land’ – The Macedonian National Theater; Christopher Marlowe’s Doctor Faustus – Bitola Theater and Victor Hugo’s Les Misrables - Prilep National Theater.
The festival also includes debates on the theater art in Macedonia. lk/16:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...