- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:58 AM
Skopje, 13 June 2018 (MIA) - An exhibition featuring five architectural projects that applied to international competitions in Skopje, Varna and Zagreb, will open Wednesday evening at Youth Cultural Centre.
The projects are made up of teams composed of eight young authors: Branislava Gjorgjevikj, Elena Pazardzievska, Nina Karangeleska, Marija Dimitrievska, Silvija Saleva, Stefan Todorovski, Biljana Smileska and Nikola Kungulovski.
The architecture-inspired exhibition simulates the strong link between the architect and the place of creation, updating the questions about architect’s role in the society, and the starting point of the exhibition is the room as a symbol of infinite creative freedom, organiser said in press release. sk/11:57
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...