- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:58 AM
Skopje, 13 June 2018 (MIA) - An exhibition featuring five architectural projects that applied to international competitions in Skopje, Varna and Zagreb, will open Wednesday evening at Youth Cultural Centre.
The projects are made up of teams composed of eight young authors: Branislava Gjorgjevikj, Elena Pazardzievska, Nina Karangeleska, Marija Dimitrievska, Silvija Saleva, Stefan Todorovski, Biljana Smileska and Nikola Kungulovski.
The architecture-inspired exhibition simulates the strong link between the architect and the place of creation, updating the questions about architect’s role in the society, and the starting point of the exhibition is the room as a symbol of infinite creative freedom, organiser said in press release. sk/11:57
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:09 AM | Kotzias: No solution unless Prespa Agreement implemented
There will be no solution unless the Prespa Agreement is implemented, said Foreign Minister Nikos Ko...
- 8:54 AM | Eleven years since Tose Proeski's passing
Macedonia and the Balkans are remembering Tose Proeski, who tragically died in car crash near Nova G...
- 8:48 AM | "Feed 10,000" and school kindergartens on World Food Day
Promotion of a new kindergarten in elementary school Avram Pisevski in Skopje village Bardovci will ...
- 8:29 AM | Trump sends Pompeo to Riyadh over Khashoggi, Saudis may blame official
Saudi Arabia is preparing to acknowledge the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a botched ...
- 8:21 AM | CEEC-China (16+1) countries' ministers meet in Belgrade
The Third summit of transport ministers of China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE...