- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 4:07 PM
Skopje, 11 September 2018 (MIA) – Macedonian film director Kuzman Kuzmanovski's Making Off won the Golden Rose special award for best director at the Slavyanskaya Skazka International Film Festival held in Sofia Sept. 7-10.
"This award is proof," Kuzmanovski said, "that anything you do wholeheartedly will be noticed and valued."
Making Off tells an intriguing story of a girl facing a tragic fate and the three young people who decide to make a movie together.
Marko Petrushevski is the film's cinematographer, and the cast consists of Aleksandar Mikikj, Aleksandra Pavlova, Vlado Dojchinovski, Vancho Petrushevski, Hanna Manson, Dubravka Kiselichki, Katina Ivanova, Ljupcho Bojkovski, Laze Manaskov, Pirunika Kiselichki, and Martin Mingovski.
Making Off is currently showing at Skopje's Cineplexx movie theater. mr/16:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:31 PM | Macedonia selects ‘Secret Ingredient’ as foreign language entry at 2019 Academy Awards
Gjorce Stavreski's comedy-drama Secret Ingredient has been selected as the Macedonian entry to vie f...
- 2:10 PM | MEP van Baalen says name referendum of vital importance
The upcoming referendum is very important, the referendum is vital, and I hope that the threshold wi...
- 1:20 PM | Constitutional Court dismisses initiative disputing referendum decision
The Constitutional Court dismissed Wednesday an initiative assessing the constitutionality and legal...
- 12:30 PM | Macedonia's tourist offer increasingly attractive for foreign guests
An estimated 1.2 million tourists will visit Macedonia this year and they will spend 3.2 million nig...
- 11:53 AM | BTA Director General Minchev: The best of MIA-BTA partnership is yet to come
In an interview on the occasion of MIA’s 20th anniversary, Maksim Minchev, Director General Director...