- Friday, September 14, 2018 8:43 AM
Skopje, 14 September 2018 (MIA) - Living statues from Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Spain and the Ukraine will take part at festival "Statuafest - the other face of the street" in downtown Skopje on September 14-15.
"The festival differs from the others, with living statues enriching the city and demonstrating the specific nature of this profession," say organizers Teatrosk.
Besides living statues, the festival will include performances by DJs and bands.
The City of Skopje is the festival's patron. ik/08:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:20 PM | Zaev-Pence: Prespa Agreement secures Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Thursday in Washington with United States Vice President Mike Pence, w...
- 9:57 PM | DM Sekerinska: Citizens offered opportunity to realize wish for becoming part of EU, NATO
There is no doubt that citizens of Macedonia wish for their country to join the European Union and N...
- 8:45 PM | Germany, France help Western Balkans get rid of illicit arms
Germany and France have launched a project fighting illicit firearms trafficking in the Western Balk...
- 8:06 PM | Turkey slashes growth goals, warns of high inflation
Turkey slashed its growth projections and ramped up inflation predictions on Thursday, winning prais...
- 7:54 PM | Turkey fines Google over competition infringements
Turkey's Competition Authority has fined US tech giant Google around USD 15 million for violating co...