- Sunday, September 16, 2018 9:52 AM
Skopje, 16 October 2018 (MIA) - The Skopje-based Turkish Theatre will open the season with William Shakespeare's play "King Lear", directed by Diego de Brea, in the Comedy Theatre on Monday.
Diego de Brea is the dramatist, music selector and light designer, Blagoj Micevski is the set designer and choreographer, while Sibel Abdiu is the assistant-director.
The cast includes Cenal Samet, Osman Ali, Nesrin Tair, Erman Saban, Zubeide Ali and Ebru Musli.
The play will be subtitled in Macedonian, translated by Ozdemir Nutku. ik/09:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...