- Wednesday, December 06, 2017 5:23 PM
Brussels, 6 December 2017 (MIA) - Transport ministers from countries in the region have decided Wednesday to make Belgrade the seat of the Western Balkans Transport Community, Tanjug reported.
An agreement to set up the Transport Community was signed last summer in Trieste, Italy, during a summit of Western Balkan leaders.
The choice of the Community's seat required consensus of all six partners, Tanjug said, adding that it learned a deal had been reached "at the political level" for Pristina - which held up the decision - to "remain neutral during the voting today." ba/17:23
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:27 PM | Xhaferi – Kahraman: Macedonia-Turkey friendship confirmed
The visit to Turkey is of significant importance for Macedonia and is a confirmation of friendly and...
- 1:14 PM | EU donates 300 PCs and 18 cars to Agriculture Ministry
A donation of the European Union, consisting of 18 Dacia vehicles and 300 PCs - estimated at €1.4 mi...
- 1:00 PM | Southeast Europe police chiefs meet in Ohrid
Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski addressed Thursday the first Southeast Europe Police Chiefs Assoc...
- 12:57 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Mickoski meets with EU foreign policy chief Mogherini
VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski had Thursday a working breakfast with the EU High Representativ...
- 12:18 PM | Angjusev: EC progress report reflects realistic conditions in economy
The European Commission's progress report realistically, precisely and accurately reflects all the c...