- Thursday, December 07, 2017 1:55 PM
Vienna, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Thursday that despite certain progress on the Balkans, instability is still present in some parts of the region.
"Governments should speed up economic and political reforms, including institutional strengthening, fight against corruption and enhancement of the rule of law", said Tillerson in his address at the 24th OSCE Ministerial Council.
According to him, implementation of reforms is the key step for the Balkans' stability and prosperity. ik/13:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...