- Wednesday, January 03, 2018 1:23 PM
Ankara, 3 January 2018 (MIA) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. President Donald Trump are supporting the anti-government protests in Iran, Turkey’s foreign minister was quoted as saying by broadcaster CNN Turk on Wednesday.
Mevlut Cavusoglu was also cited as saying that Turkey was against foreign interventions in Iran.
Cavusoglu said Turkey had not made any assurances to the United States in the resolution of a months-long row which had led to the two countries suspending visa services, CNN Turk said. It said Cavusoglu would meet his German counterpart Sigmar Gabriel on Saturday. ik/13:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:32 PM | EU parliament demands independent probe into Slovak reporter's murder
The European Parliament called Thursday on Slovakia to ensure a full and independent investigation i...
- 7:32 PM | FM Dimitrov to visit Luxembourg on Friday
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will pay Friday a return visit to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, up...
- 7:04 PM | U.S. Ambassador Baily congratulates Macedonia on EU recommendation
United States Ambassador Jess Baily has congratulated Macedonia on obtaining the clear recommendatio...
- 6:46 PM | EU foreign policy chief praises Montenegro's role in Balkans
The European Union foreign policy chief has praised Montenegro's role in the volatile Balkan region,...
- 6:19 PM | Turkey steps in to complete construction of Skopje-based Turkish Theater
The construction of a new building housing the Turkish Theater in Skopje will be completed in cooper...