- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:45 PM
Brussels, 16 May 2018 (MIA) - The European Commission has prepared a package of at least five hundred additional questions that should soon be sent to the authorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) in order to clarify the obscurities that have remained for more than a year after Brussels delivered a questionnaire for the opinion on the application for membership of BiH in the European Union.
Directorate for European Integration of Bosnia and Herzegovina confirmed that they were informed that new questions will be sent in Sarajevo at the end of May or early June, Sarajevo-based daily “Dnevni avaz” reads.
The European Commission assesses the quality of the answers it uses in preparing the opinion on the EU membership application. The European Commission will send additional questions if it assess that certain answers need to be further clarified or supplemented, daily reads. sk/12:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:30 AM | Japanese indie Shoplifters wins Cannes' Palme d'Or
The Japanese family drama Shoplifters has received the coveted award for best film, the Palme d'Or, ...
- 11:20 AM | Europe, China, Russia discussing new deal for Iran: newspaper
Diplomats from Europe, China and Russia are discussing a new accord to offer Iran financial aid to c...
- 6:45 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Mickoski: No change of Constitution to change the name
VMRO-DPMNE does not accept the Constitution to be amended in order the constitutional name to be cha...
- 6:31 PM | President Ivanov to make public name position after receiving written document
President Gjorge Ivanov says he wants to receive a written document containing everything that has b...
- 5:55 PM | PM Zaev: Republic of Ilinden Macedonia could lead to possible compromise with Greece
The Republic of Ilinden Macedonia is the option considered by the premiers of Macedonia and Greece i...