- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:45 PM
Brussels, 16 May 2018 (MIA) - The European Commission has prepared a package of at least five hundred additional questions that should soon be sent to the authorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) in order to clarify the obscurities that have remained for more than a year after Brussels delivered a questionnaire for the opinion on the application for membership of BiH in the European Union.
Directorate for European Integration of Bosnia and Herzegovina confirmed that they were informed that new questions will be sent in Sarajevo at the end of May or early June, Sarajevo-based daily “Dnevni avaz” reads.
The European Commission assesses the quality of the answers it uses in preparing the opinion on the EU membership application. The European Commission will send additional questions if it assess that certain answers need to be further clarified or supplemented, daily reads. sk/12:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:50 PM | President Ivanov to attend 73rd UN General Assembly in New York
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov kicks off Thursday his working visit to the United States, where ...
- 2:15 PM | EBRD lends €10m to Macedonia to improve European transport corridor
A €10 million loan from European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to the Macedonian go...
- 1:18 PM | Macedonia up two spots in latest FIFA ranking
Macedonia's national football team has advanced two spots in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thu...
- 1:00 PM | Spasovski: Macedonia plays active role in wide-reaching front against cyber threats
There's no doubt that in the past several years cyber crimes have become a major security-related th...
- 12:38 PM | US State Department: Macedonia cooperating in counterterrorism efforts
Macedonia cooperated with U.S. counterterrorism efforts and was a member of the Global Coalition to ...