- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:16 AM
Sofia, 12 June 2018 (MIA) - A Bulgarian military helicopter crashed at an air base near the southern city of Plovdiv during a routine exercise late on Monday, killing the two pilots and injuring a crew member, the defense ministry said on Monday, Reuters reports.
The Russian-made Mi-17 was around 50 meters above the Krumovo base when it fell at about 8.30 pm local time (1730 GMT), the ministry said, adding it was investigating.
Last July, a military helicopter crashed into the Black Sea off the Bulgarian coast during tactical drills, killing an officer and injuring two others. sk/09:15
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...