- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 10:00 AM
Belgrade, 13 June 2018 (MIA) - Serbia is on a good path of EU integration but must work faster, in particular in the field of rule of law, the European Parliament rapporteur for Serbia, David McAllister, says in his latest report.
The document commends Serbia's continued engagement on the EU path and, in particular, in the economy, and urges the country to publicly promote its strategic decisions in an active manner, says the draft report, seen by Tanjug.
He also underlined the importance of strengthening the fight against corruption and organized crime in the country.
The document reiterates that there is no progress in regard to improving the situation in the area of freedom of expression and freedom of the media, and that the attacks and intimidation of journalists remains "a matter of concern". sk/09:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...