- Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:17 PM
Pristina, 14 June 2018 (MIA) - Tanja Fajon, the European Parliament's rapporteur for Kosovo told Kosovo Parliament Speaker Kadri Veseli that visa liberalisation for Kosovo citizens will happen during this year, Kosovo Parliament said in a press release.
Fajon told Veseli that Kosovo has already fulfilled all the criteria for visa liberalisation.
She said that as soon as the European Commission gives a positive recommendation by the end of June, she will include in the European Parliament agenda the issue of visas for Kosovo.
Kosovo Parliament Speaker, Kadri Veseli, met on Wednesday in Strasbourg, Tanja Fajon, the European Parliament's rapporteur for Kosovo on the process of visa liberalisation. sk/14:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...