- Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:17 PM
Pristina, 14 June 2018 (MIA) - Tanja Fajon, the European Parliament's rapporteur for Kosovo told Kosovo Parliament Speaker Kadri Veseli that visa liberalisation for Kosovo citizens will happen during this year, Kosovo Parliament said in a press release.
Fajon told Veseli that Kosovo has already fulfilled all the criteria for visa liberalisation.
She said that as soon as the European Commission gives a positive recommendation by the end of June, she will include in the European Parliament agenda the issue of visas for Kosovo.
Kosovo Parliament Speaker, Kadri Veseli, met on Wednesday in Strasbourg, Tanja Fajon, the European Parliament's rapporteur for Kosovo on the process of visa liberalisation. sk/14:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:09 AM | Kotzias: No solution unless Prespa Agreement implemented
There will be no solution unless the Prespa Agreement is implemented, said Foreign Minister Nikos Ko...
- 8:54 AM | Eleven years since Tose Proeski's passing
Macedonia and the Balkans are remembering Tose Proeski, who tragically died in car crash near Nova G...
- 8:48 AM | "Feed 10,000" and school kindergartens on World Food Day
Promotion of a new kindergarten in elementary school Avram Pisevski in Skopje village Bardovci will ...
- 8:29 AM | Trump sends Pompeo to Riyadh over Khashoggi, Saudis may blame official
Saudi Arabia is preparing to acknowledge the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a botched ...
- 8:21 AM | CEEC-China (16+1) countries' ministers meet in Belgrade
The Third summit of transport ministers of China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE...