- Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:35 PM
Athens, 14 June 2018 (MIA) - Greek lawmakers will begin debating a no-confidence motion brought by the opposition New Democracy against the government at 18:00h on Thursday, parliament speaker Nikos Voutsis said.
The Greek opposition New Democracy filed a no-confidence motion over a deal to solve a decades-old name dispute with Macedonia.
‘A first-class opportunity to talk these two days with names and addresses, who gave what and when. We will say everything about who won and who lost,’ MIA Athens correspondent cites Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' comment on the no-confidence motion. lk/16:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...