- Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:35 PM
Athens, 14 June 2018 (MIA) - Greek lawmakers will begin debating a no-confidence motion brought by the opposition New Democracy against the government at 18:00h on Thursday, parliament speaker Nikos Voutsis said.
The Greek opposition New Democracy filed a no-confidence motion over a deal to solve a decades-old name dispute with Macedonia.
‘A first-class opportunity to talk these two days with names and addresses, who gave what and when. We will say everything about who won and who lost,’ MIA Athens correspondent cites Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' comment on the no-confidence motion. lk/16:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:09 AM | Kotzias: No solution unless Prespa Agreement implemented
There will be no solution unless the Prespa Agreement is implemented, said Foreign Minister Nikos Ko...
- 8:54 AM | Eleven years since Tose Proeski's passing
Macedonia and the Balkans are remembering Tose Proeski, who tragically died in car crash near Nova G...
- 8:48 AM | "Feed 10,000" and school kindergartens on World Food Day
Promotion of a new kindergarten in elementary school Avram Pisevski in Skopje village Bardovci will ...
- 8:29 AM | Trump sends Pompeo to Riyadh over Khashoggi, Saudis may blame official
Saudi Arabia is preparing to acknowledge the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a botched ...
- 8:21 AM | CEEC-China (16+1) countries' ministers meet in Belgrade
The Third summit of transport ministers of China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE...