- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 6:20 PM
Pristina, 10 July 2018 (MIA) – Johannes Hahn, Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, reiterated on Tuesday that Brussels would decide about Kosovo's visa liberalization before the summer holidays, MIA's Pristina correspondent reports.
Asked about the time frame, Hahn told KTV television that he was going on vacation on July 25.
"I'm always optimistic," was Hahn's brief reply to the question whether the recommendation would be favorable.
Hahn spoke to the Pristina-based TV channel in London, where he is attending the EU-Western Balkans Summit. mr/18:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:15 AM | Kotzias: Intergovernmental agreements, result of compromise
Intergovernmental agreements are a result of compromise, we have reached an agreement that is benefi...
- 8:57 AM | Toys and robots inspired exhibition opens at Skopje Summer
An exhibition titled “Toys and robots in artist books parchment concertina” will open Friday evening...
- 8:52 AM | FM Dimitrov in official visit to Kosovo
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov is paying July 20-21 an official visit to the Republic of Kosovo.
- 8:47 AM | Court to issue judgment in Trust case
The Skopje-based Criminal Court is set to issue the judgment in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) ca...
- 8:33 AM | Berovo-Strumica road reconstruction completed
Minister of Transport and Communications Goran Sugareski and director of State Roads public enterpri...