- Friday, August 10, 2018 8:20 AM
Belgrade, 10 August 2018 (MIA) - Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said on Thursday he was in favor of "delineation" with the Albanians in Kosovo and Metohija, B92 reports.
"I am in favor - and this is my policy - of delineation with the Albanians. To have a territory which it is not known who is treating it in what way, and what belongs to whom - that it is always a source of potential conflict," Vucic told reporters in the town of Sid.
He added that he "cannot talk about what he is negotiating about with the Kosovo Albanians" - as he would in that way "reveal Serbia's cards in the negotiations."
Vucic also explained that an agreement between Belgrade and Pristina will be "a comprehensive package that is not as simplified and simple as some imagine." ik/08:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | President Ivanov: School for Young Leaders turns into recognized brand
About 40 young people from Azerbaijan, Canada, China, Macedonia, Switzerland, Spain…are taking part ...
- 6:52 PM | Islamic militants launch attacks in Chechnya, 5 killed
Islamic militants launched a series of attacks Monday in Russia's southern province of Chechnya, lea...
- 6:49 PM | Turkey initiates WTO dispute complaint over additional U.S. tariffs
Turkey has initiated a dispute complaint with the World Trade Organisation against additional tariff...
- 5:53 PM | Titanic: Electoral fraud trial resumes Sept. 12
122 'bombs', i.e. batches of wiretapped phone conversations, were played Monday during a trial of th...
- 5:22 PM | Organizations ask government to fund 'Boycott' referendum campaign
The organizations campaigning against the Sept. 30 name referendum on Monday asked the government to...