- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:18 PM
Pristina, 11 September 2018 (MIA) – Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj warned against changes to borders on Tuesday, calling them a dangerous experiment, Serbian N1 television reports.
"Corrections to borders are a dangerous experiment, and we have to be careful about that," Haradinaj told a news conference following a meeting of his cabinet commenting demands by ethnic Albanian political leaders from southern Serbia.
"Whenever border issues are raised, it’s uncertain what the possible tragedies could be and who the outcome would benefit," he warned.
Haradinaj said his government would continue to pay attention to the interests of the people in the Presevo valley, adding that he must keep Kosovo’s territory and borders secure in accordance with the Constitution.
"Kosovo cannot allow itself this luxury after all the tragedies it suffered," Haradinaj said. mr/18:18
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:11 PM | UK's Raab says confident of Brexit deal, needs two to tango
British Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab said on Monday that he was confident that the United Kingdom w...
- 12:05 PM | Ivanov's boycott us shying away from responsibility: FM
The statement of President Gjorge Ivanov that he will not vote at the coming referendum is no surpri...
- 11:17 AM | Kammenos to bear great political responsibility if he undermines coalition over name deal: SYRIZA
Newly-elected SYRIZA central committee secretary Panos Skourletis says it is not probable that junio...
- 11:06 AM | Dimitrov: Road to EU and NATO goes through name agreement, no Plan B
We have sufficiently matured as a society to face reality - the road to EU and NATO goes through the...
- 10:47 AM | Turkey's Erdogan vows to impose secure zones east of Euphrates in Syria
Turkey will take action east of the Euphrates river in Syria and impose secure zones as it has done ...