- Saturday, September 15, 2018 9:38 AM
Podgorica, 15 September 2018 (MIA) - President Milo Djukanovic has said that Montenegro would reassess relations with the European Union if Brussels changes its stance on enlargement.
Djukanovic says he sees the EU as a privileged partner, but such partnership must be proven from both sides.
"This is not Euro-skepticism but a call for partnership. Montenegro sees the Union as a privileged partner, because we let them say what and how we should do things," notes Djukanovic. ik/09:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...