- Sunday, September 23, 2018 11:45 AM
Tirana, 23 September 2018 (MIA) - Albania unreservedly supports well-established dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo, Albanian Foreign Minister Ditmir Bushati said.
“We unreservedly support the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia. We think that the process should normalize these relations and bring mutual recognition,” he said.
“It is necessary through this process to build an internal consensus within Kosovo,” Bushati said in the interview with Jeta ne Kosove.
Bushati underlined that Albania will support well-established platforms for the dialogue, adding that Albania and Kosovo do communicate and interact concerning the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia, Prishtina Insight online magazine reports.
When asked about the idea of swapping the north of Mitrovica with the Presevo valley, the foreign minister insisted that he has never heard of the idea of “secession” of such territory. sk/11:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:05 PM | FM Dimitrov meets officials of Dutch Ministry of Justice
Reforms implemented by the government, with an emphasis on judiciary, reform of the public administr...
- 8:34 PM | Evidence found missing journalist was killed in Saudi consulate: official
A high-level Turkish official says police have found “certain evidence” during their search of the S...
- 8:27 PM | NATO cyber command to be fully operational in 2023
A new NATO military command center to deter computer hackers should be fully staffed in 2023 and abl...
- 8:19 PM | PM Zaev 'ready' to reach consensus with everyone, including opposition leader
The government is authorized to propose initiating of constitutional amendments and is tasked by a c...
- 6:57 PM | US disappointed with VMRO-DPMNE's leadership, Mitchell tells Mickoski
Wess Mitchell, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, has sent a letter to ...