- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:41 AM
Pyongyang, 19 April 2017 (MIA) - North Koreans have a choice of 15 state-approved haircuts, a journalist who has been given access to the country has claimed.
Illustrated guides have appeared in hair salons in the capital Pyongyang showing haircuts deemed acceptable.
Each is similar in style, with long hair definitely off the menu — but Kim Jong-un’s distinctive ‘do is no where to be seen.
Women, who are also afforded 15 different styles, according to images, have a little more choice.
In 2013, images of a haircut guide in North Korea circulated on the internet. The new styles, although similar, appear to be an update of these looks.
Dying your hair is apparently banned. sk/10:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:29 PM | Ex-NATO sec gen Lord Robertson to visit Macedonia on Tuesday
A delegation of diplomats, led by former NATO secretary general George Robertson, will visit Macedon...
- 4:52 PM | Ex-interior minister Cavkov released from pre-trail detention on bail
Skopje Criminal Court released ex-interior minister Cavkov from pre-trial detention on bail in a for...
- 4:31 PM | Vienna to host fresh round of name talks on 25 April
The Macedonian, Greek Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Nikos Kotzias respectively, will meet U...
- 4:06 PM | Year of the Monkey to make its world premiere at Moscow Film Festival
Year of the Monkey, directed and written by Vladimir Blaževski, will make its world premiere at the ...
- 3:42 PM | Eurostat survey in honor of World Book Day
In 2016, households in the European Union (EU) spent over €90 billion or 1.1% of their total consump...