- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:48 AM
Washington, 13 September 2017 (MIA) - President Donald Trump has become a grandfather for the ninth time, NBC News reports.
Eric Trump, the president's son, and Eric's wife, Lara, welcomed their son, Eric "Luke" Trump, on Tuesday.
The Trump Organization announced the birth on Twitter.
The president congratulated his son and daughter-in-law on Twitter after the announcement. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders noted Luke's birth at Tuesday's news briefing, saying, "We're all looking forward to meeting him soon."
Eric Trump and his brother Don Jr., were forceful advocates for their father on the campaign trail and have remained in New York to run the family business.
Lara Trump was also a frequent campaign presence and has been working on the president's re-election efforts. sk/09:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...