- Tuesday, January 09, 2018 11:29 AM
Sheffield, 9 January 2018 (MIA) -- Researchers from Sheffield University say that the human brain is a wireless scanner of emotions, which is interconnected to others through a type of Wi-Fi.
According to the researchers, wavelike brain processes in the cerebrum observe, i.e., scan the behavior and social cues of people in their surroundings, which in turn shape the person's judgements about them.
When the brain activities of people are in agreement, or when we say that two or more individuals are "on the same wavelength," the group's socialization is more compact.
These people tend to go to the same music events, parties, or religious or other gatherings. mr/ik/11:24
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign for allegedly disrupting 2016 election
The Democratic Party sued Russia, Republican President Donald Trump's campaign and WikiLeaks on Frid...
- 7:01 PM | Luxembourg reaffirms its support of Macedonia’s bid to join Euro-Atlantic organizations
The Macedonian, Luxembourgian Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Jean Asselborn respectively, ex...
- 6:45 PM | Trump rails against high oil prices, OPEC pushes back
U.S. President Donald Trump accused OPEC on Friday of “artificially” boosting oil prices after a yea...
- 6:44 PM | European Council President Tusk to visit Macedonia on 27 April
European Council President Donald Tusk will travel to Tirana, Podgorica, Belgrade, Sarajevo and Skop...
- 6:29 PM | EU integration progress to boost economic growth, FinMin tells Bloomberg
The European Commission’s recommendation for the Republic of Macedonia to start European Union entry...