- Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:52 PM
New York, 19 April 2018 (MIA) – After spending a year in California, the MTV Video Music Awards are heading back to the East Coast, AP reports.
The network announced on Tuesday that the 2018 VMAs will be held on 20 August at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
Last year's ceremony was held in Inglewood, California, and the year before it was at New York's Madison Square Garden.
Radio City Music Hall was the home of the inaugural VMAs in 1984. mr/12:52
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:30 PM | Macedonia's tourist offer increasingly attractive for foreign guests
An estimated 1.2 million tourists will visit Macedonia this year and they will spend 3.2 million nig...
- 11:53 AM | BTA Director General Minchev: The best of MIA-BTA partnership is yet to come
In an interview on the occasion of MIA’s 20th anniversary, Maksim Minchev, Director General Director...
- 11:12 AM | President Bush backs Macedonia in NATO, urges participation in historic referendum
The Prespa Agreement is a courageous and fair compromise and it will set Macedonia on a course to en...
- 10:52 AM | Moon and Kim sign joint declaration
The leaders of North Korea and South Korea have signed a joint declaration after concluding their 3r...
- 10:04 AM | Greece: Violence at rallies to mark rapper’s killing
Violence has broken out at rallies in several Greek cities organized to mark the fifth anniversary o...