- Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:48 PM
Los Angeles, 19 April 2018 (MIA) – The next season of the Showtime drama Homeland will be its last. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Claire Danes on Wednesday confirmed the news in an interview with Howard Stern on his Sirius XM show.
"Yeah, that’s it," she said when the host brought up the fact that the next season is rumored to be the CIA drama's last. A representative for Showtime said that the network has not made a decision beyond season eight. The series is currently airing its seventh season, the finale for which is set to air on April 29.
When Stern asked Danes how she's dealing with the upcoming season being the last, the actress acknowledged that she feels "really conflicted" about it. "I mean, I'll be ready. She's a lot, this Carrie-freakin' Mathison character," she explained. "It's a workout, so I'll be ready for a reprieve from that."
During the interview, Danes also revealed that she's pregnant with her second child with husband Hugh Dancy. mr/12:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...
- 12:21 PM | Albanian Theatre to perform “Danton’s death” at Ohrid Summer Festival
Skopje-based Albanian Theatre is to perform theatre play “Danton’s death” play by Georg Büchner and ...
- 11:44 AM | Cuba approves new leader's Cabinet with old faces in place
Cuban lawmakers on Saturday approved the Cabinet named by new President Miguel Diaz-Canel, keeping m...
- 11:31 AM | Train in Greece hits, kills 2 migrants near Turkish border
Greek police say two migrants have been killed in northeastern Greece, hit by the same local train i...
- 11:15 AM | WB: Macedonia makes significant progress in public debt management
Macedonia makes progress in record time in public debt management, World Bank Treasury’s Government ...