- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 7:41 PM
Seoul, 24 April 2018 (MIA) – North Korea's Kim Jong-un, who is said to have studied in Switzerland, will be served Swiss potato fritters known as rosti at a summit dinner with the South, in an apparent attempt to remind him of school, the BBC reports.
Meanwhile, for the benefit of South Korean President Moon Jae-in, a flat sea fish reminiscent of his port city hometown of Busan is on the menu.
Produce and recipes will come from both countries, hosts South Korea said.
For example, the North's signature dish of cold noodles will be cooked on the South side of the demilitarised zone by a chef from Pyongyang's renowned Okryu Gwan restaurant.
Friday's leaders' summit is the first between the two Koreas since 2007. mr/19:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:36 AM | Mitsotakis: Ilinden Macedonia is embodiment of irredentism
Ilinden and the Ilinden Uprising identify with Macedonian irredentism, says New Democracy leader Kyr...
- 9:20 AM | Court to issue "Bribe" judgment
The judgment in case dubbed "Bribe" against Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is to be issued in the Skopje-...
- 9:05 AM | Electoral Code changes, NBRM governor and OTA director election in Parliament
The Parliament is set to begin Monday its 46. session, including the Electoral Code changes related ...
- 8:52 AM | University Ss. Cyril and Methodius observes 69. anniversary
University Ss.Cyril and Methodius-Skopje observes its 69. anniversary with several events on Monday.
- 8:35 AM | Venezuela's Maduro re-elected amid outcry over vote
Venezuela’s leftist leader Nicolas Maduro won a new six-year term on Sunday, but his main rivals dis...