- Friday, May 18, 2018 5:57 PM
London, 18 May 2018 (MIA) – One of the last remaining mysteries of the wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, the New York Times writes, has been cleared up: who will walk her down the aisle. Prince Charles, the father of the groom, will do the honors, according to a statement from Kensington Palace on Friday.
“Ms. Meghan Markle has asked His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales to accompany her down the aisle of the Quire of St. George’s Chapel on her wedding day,” the statement said.
On Thursday, Ms. Markle, an American actress, confirmed that her father, Thomas Markle, 73, who lives in Mexico, would not be at the ceremony at Windsor Castle.
“Sadly, my father would not be attending our wedding,” she said. “I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health.”
The royal wedding ceremony of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry takes place tomorrow, May 19, at midday GMT. mr/17:57
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:20 PM | Zaev-Pence: Prespa Agreement secures Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Thursday in Washington with United States Vice President Mike Pence, w...
- 9:57 PM | DM Sekerinska: Citizens offered opportunity to realize wish for becoming part of EU, NATO
There is no doubt that citizens of Macedonia wish for their country to join the European Union and N...
- 8:45 PM | Germany, France help Western Balkans get rid of illicit arms
Germany and France have launched a project fighting illicit firearms trafficking in the Western Balk...
- 8:06 PM | Turkey slashes growth goals, warns of high inflation
Turkey slashed its growth projections and ramped up inflation predictions on Thursday, winning prais...
- 7:54 PM | Turkey fines Google over competition infringements
Turkey's Competition Authority has fined US tech giant Google around USD 15 million for violating co...