- Tuesday, June 05, 2018 6:58 PM
Cape Town, 5 June 2018 (MIA) – Controversial South African Minister of Health, Aaron Motsoaledi, has said 'doggy style' during sex is the major cause of cancer and stroke, Nigerian media outlet Pulse reports.
Motsoaledi said after three years of arduous research, he found out that the high pumping of blood during sex when one is standing or kneeling overloads the veins in the legs which ultimately causes stroke.
According to him, "One of the main causes of cancer is stress, fatigue, and tiredness. The most energy consuming and stressful sexual position for men is doggy; hence the connection is more than clear."
"We will be posting the results of the full research on the Ministry website," he said.
Motsoaledi added that he was in talks with Home Affairs Minister, Malusi Gigaba to draft a law to ban this style.
According to him, occasional doggy style on Christmas day and Valentine was harmless, but practicing it every night was suicidal.
"This is the reason why South African married men die and leave their wives these days," the 58-year-old man added. mr/18:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:31 PM | Prespa Agreement 'unacceptable' for VMRO-DPMNE, Mickoski tells Mitchell
VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski responded Wednesday to a letter of Wess Mitchell, Assistant Sec...
- 3:28 PM | Greek foreign minister resigns, prime minister takes over
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias has resigned following a disagreement with the defense minister...
- 2:49 PM | Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias submits resignation
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias submitted his resignation Wednesday, a day after a tense cabine...
- 2:35 PM | European Statistics Day: Macedonian statistical system complies with European standards
Macedonia is committed to the implementation of European values, signing the Declaration over the Co...
- 2:14 PM | Atanasov: Asian tiger mosquito discovered in Macedonia, no infection cases registered
The Asian tiger mosquito has been discovered on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia. Mapping ...