- Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:42 PM
Los Angeles, 21 June 2018 (MIA) – George and Amal Clooney, through their Clooney Foundation for Justice, have donated USD 100,000 to the Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights to help migrant children separated from their families, AFP reports.
After welcoming children of their own, twins Ella and Alexander, the couple debated how their kids would react upon hearing about what’s going on at the Mexico-US border.
“At some point in the future, our children will ask us: ‘Is it true, did our country really take babies from their parents and put them in detention centers?’ And when we answer yes, they’ll ask us what we did about it. What we said. Where we stood,” the Clooneys told People.
“We can’t change this administration’s policy, but we can help defend the victims of it." mr/19:42
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:49 PM | Europe needs you, German FM Maas tells the debate ‘Why Europe’
Why Europe? – to have a decent, orderly, functional state, high-quality education, health care, bett...
- 9:23 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets EP Vice President Papadimoulis
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi met Tuesday with European Parliament Vice President Dimitrios Papad...
- 8:55 PM | Germany ousts spy chief over handling of far-right protests
Germany's government said on Tuesday it would replace the head of its domestic spy agency who has fa...
- 8:24 PM | PM Zaev: I’m certain all citizens will say ‘yes’ for Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic future
I am certain that all citizens of Macedonia will make a historic decision and seize the unique oppor...
- 8:15 PM | Meta urges Albanians in Macedonia to vote "for" at referendum
Albanian President Ilir Meta has urged Albanians in Macedonia to take part at the September 30 refer...