- Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:23 PM
Strumica, 13 September 2015 (MIA) - Atanas Pop-Dimitrov Dimitrov is the winner of this year best actor award of the 23rd International Chamber Theatre Festival 'Risto Siskov' for his role in August Strindberg's play 'The Father'.
This year fifty actors were competing for best actor golden medallion and prize of €1.500.
For the last five days, theatre fans were offered an opportunity to enjoy in 12 plays, performed by theaters from Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Russia and Armenia.
The New European Theatre Association (NETA) also presented its awards for best play, actress and actor to 'Kiril and Metodij', Dimitri Orgotski and Biljana Gjurkovic respectively.
The play 'Kiril and Metodij', performed in honor to the awarded actor, closed the festival late Saturday.
NETA, the Council of Europe for culture and Strumica municipality supported this year’s festival. lk/12:22
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:49 PM | Europe needs you, German FM Maas tells the debate ‘Why Europe’
Why Europe? – to have a decent, orderly, functional state, high-quality education, health care, bett...
- 9:23 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets EP Vice President Papadimoulis
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi met Tuesday with European Parliament Vice President Dimitrios Papad...
- 8:55 PM | Germany ousts spy chief over handling of far-right protests
Germany's government said on Tuesday it would replace the head of its domestic spy agency who has fa...
- 8:24 PM | PM Zaev: I’m certain all citizens will say ‘yes’ for Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic future
I am certain that all citizens of Macedonia will make a historic decision and seize the unique oppor...
- 8:15 PM | Meta urges Albanians in Macedonia to vote "for" at referendum
Albanian President Ilir Meta has urged Albanians in Macedonia to take part at the September 30 refer...