- Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:23 PM
Strumica, 13 September 2015 (MIA) - Atanas Pop-Dimitrov Dimitrov is the winner of this year best actor award of the 23rd International Chamber Theatre Festival 'Risto Siskov' for his role in August Strindberg's play 'The Father'.
This year fifty actors were competing for best actor golden medallion and prize of €1.500.
For the last five days, theatre fans were offered an opportunity to enjoy in 12 plays, performed by theaters from Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Russia and Armenia.
The New European Theatre Association (NETA) also presented its awards for best play, actress and actor to 'Kiril and Metodij', Dimitri Orgotski and Biljana Gjurkovic respectively.
The play 'Kiril and Metodij', performed in honor to the awarded actor, closed the festival late Saturday.
NETA, the Council of Europe for culture and Strumica municipality supported this year’s festival. lk/12:22
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:15 PM | Russia sends Syrian refugee proposal to U.S. after Trump summit
Russia's Defence Ministry said on Friday it had sent a proposal to Washington to jointly organise th...
- 5:28 PM | Hungarian PM Orban welcomes Macedonia-Greece name deal
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has sent a letter to congratulate Prime Minister Zoran Zaev on...
- 5:26 PM | Russia summons Greek ambassador in Moscow amid diplomatic row
Russia's government has summoned the Greek ambassador to protest the expulsion of two Russian diplom...
- 5:11 PM | Man arrested after knife attack on German bus
A man armed with a knife attacked people on a bus in the northern German city of Luebeck on Friday, ...
- 4:59 PM | FM Dimitrov: Macedonia, Kosovo should find a solution to Pristina decision to hike duties on fruit and vegetable imports
If Macedonia introduces counter-measures, the situation will escalate and then the two countries wil...