- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:40 AM
Gevgelija, 31 January 2017 (MIA) - Traffic at the main border crossing with Greece - Gevgelija - is interrupted on Tuesday due to a strike by Greek farmers.
The blockade, which includes tractors and other farming vehicles, was put in place on Monday afternoon. There is no information yet how long the farmers will stay there. Passengers can only cross the border on foot and vehicle traffic is not allowed.
Motorists are advised to use the Dojran and Bitola border crossings if they want to go to Greece.cc/09:39
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...