- Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:14 PM
Skopje, 9 July 2017 (MIA) - The Female Youth Choir of the Youth Cultural Center (YCC) scooped several accolades at an international youth festival and competition in Bratislava, held on July 6-9.
The choir won two top prizes in two categories, a special recognition for best conductor and a grand prix for the highest number of scores won throughout the competition.
Ensembles from the all over the globe vied at the competition showcasing their culture's uniqueness and musical performance.
In addition to partaking in the competition, the Female Youth Choir also gave two concerts in Bratislava.
Established in 1972, the Female Youth Choir is made up of amateur singers. In the past 45 years, it has won numerous awards both at home and abroad. ba/16:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:43 PM | Football fan group ‘Komiti’ seeks justice for its late member Nikola Sazdovski
Members and supporters of football fan group ‘Komiti’ took to streets of Skopje late Monday to marc...
- 8:15 PM | Trump and Putin vow reset in ties
Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin vowed a fresh start to troubled relations between the wor...
- 6:34 PM | Russian embassy says Zaev statement 'politically irresponsible'
The Skopje-based Russian Embassy said Monday the statement of Prime Minister Zoran Zaev that Russian...
- 5:29 PM | EUR 180,000 for celebration of Macedonia’s NATO membership invitation across the country
The budget expenditure for celebrating Macedonia’s NATO membership invitation in 15 cities across th...
- 5:14 PM | Turkey stops registering Syrian refugees: HRW
Turkish authorities have stopped registering "all but a handful" of newly-arrived Syrian refugees, d...