- Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:14 PM
Skopje, 9 July 2017 (MIA) - The Female Youth Choir of the Youth Cultural Center (YCC) scooped several accolades at an international youth festival and competition in Bratislava, held on July 6-9.
The choir won two top prizes in two categories, a special recognition for best conductor and a grand prix for the highest number of scores won throughout the competition.
Ensembles from the all over the globe vied at the competition showcasing their culture's uniqueness and musical performance.
In addition to partaking in the competition, the Female Youth Choir also gave two concerts in Bratislava.
Established in 1972, the Female Youth Choir is made up of amateur singers. In the past 45 years, it has won numerous awards both at home and abroad. ba/16:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:07 PM | EU Ambassador Zbogar: Ohrid to use more EU funds for developing tourism
About EUR 18 million under the EU Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) has been allocated f...
- 10:04 PM | Opposition leader Mickoski tells citizens to vote 'with own conscience' in upcoming referendum
In the 30 September referendum all citizens of Macedonia should act in line with their belief, liste...
- 9:28 PM | EDJNet: Europe is getting warmer
An exclusive analysis of over 100 million meteorological data points shows that every major city in ...
- 7:37 PM | Russia to upgrade Syria air defenses
Russia is to send new anti-aircraft missiles to Syria, a week after Syrian forces accidentally shot ...
- 6:29 PM | Italy govt adopts tough anti-migrant decree
The Italian government on Monday adopted a heavily-criticised security decree which will make it eas...