- Thursday, March 08, 2018 3:32 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - 'Secret Ingredient' by Macedonian director Gjorce Stavreski has been shortlisted in an official competition of the 36th Bergamo Film Meeting, where it will vie for awards along six other films.
The film festival in the Italian city of Bergamo runs from March 10 until March 18. The festival this year features over 150 films, including documentaries and shorts, as well as workshops, film marathons and exhibitions, the production company Fragment Film said on Thursday.
Norwegian actress Liv Ullmann is a special guest of the festival, which in her honor will organize a retrospective of her films and a photo exhibition.
To mark the 50th anniversary of the Prague Spring, the festival hosts a special program dubbed 'The Rebels of 1968' that includes seven films of the New Wave movement of Czechoslovakian cinema. ba/15:30
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...