2012 MIA. All Rights Reserved. The re-publishing or unauthorized distribution of www.mia.mk content, including the publishing of texts in a box or similar forms, is prohibited, except with prior written permission by MIA. The MIA title and logo are a trademark of MIA and no other entity.
Information on violation of copyright and related rights
Notification on violation of copyright and related rights is submitted to us. The following data should be submitted as evidence:
1. Physical or electronic signature of the person authorized by the owner of the allegedly violated exclusive right.
2. Identification of the copyrighted text, which is claimed to be subject of violation/crime, or if there are more such texts published at a website and for which a notification has been submitted, they should be placed on a representative list.
3. Identification of materials claimed to be subject of misdemeanor/criminal activities. They should be removed or deny access to, accompanied by a reasonably detailed information enabling the service provider to locate the material.
4. Reasonably detailed information that enables the service provider to get in contact with the report submitter, namely address, telephone number, e-mail for contact of the complainant.
5. Statement that the complainant has grounded suspicion that use of the material (copyrighted work) is not approved by the owner of the copyright, its representative etc.
6. Statement that the information in the notification (complaint) is correct and in line with the law, i.e. that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right which is claimed to be violated.
This written notification should be also sent to our legal representative:
Pursuant to Article 366 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Macedonia, every individual who reports that another person has perpetrated a crime or plants traces and evidence that a copyright violation had been made, i.e. a crime had been perpetrated, shall be held responsible for false reporting of a crime.
If you decide to send us a counter-notification, it is valid if in written, addressed to our authorized person, containing the following data:
Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
Identification of the material that was removed or denied access to, as well as location of the material prior to its removal or access denial;
Statement conditioned by criminal persecution that the subscriber believes the material had been removed or denied access to as a result of error or misidentitifation of the material that was removed or denied access to;
Namely, address and telephone number of the subscriber, and statement that the subscriber agrees to the jurisdiction of Basic Court Skopje 1 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Such written notification should be sent to our authorized person in the following way:
Please take into consideration that pursuant to Article 366 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Macedonia, every individual who reports that another person has perpetrated a crime or plants traces and evidence that a copyright violation had been made, i.e. a crime had been perpetrated, shall be held responsible for false reporting of a crime.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that in line with our rules, we discontnue the subscription of those who repeat the illegal action.
- 9:09 AM | Kotzias: No solution unless Prespa Agreement implemented
There will be no solution unless the Prespa Agreement is implemented, said Foreign Minister Nikos Ko...
- 8:54 AM | Eleven years since Tose Proeski's passing
Macedonia and the Balkans are remembering Tose Proeski, who tragically died in car crash near Nova G...
- 8:48 AM | "Feed 10,000" and school kindergartens on World Food Day
Promotion of a new kindergarten in elementary school Avram Pisevski in Skopje village Bardovci will ...
- 8:29 AM | Trump sends Pompeo to Riyadh over Khashoggi, Saudis may blame official
Saudi Arabia is preparing to acknowledge the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a botched ...
- 8:21 AM | CEEC-China (16+1) countries' ministers meet in Belgrade
The Third summit of transport ministers of China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE...