AD “MIA” bases its business philosophy on services that are fully harmonized with the requirements of users/clients and the valid regulations.
MIA’s strategic goals are to satisfy:
MIA achieves its strategic goals by observing principles:
- equality of all users/clients;
- right to protection of all users/clients;
- services provided by MIA must be professionally, efficiently and economically realized;
- meeting the needs and expectations of clients/users, in line with best practices and regulations, is the first priority in the execution of our operations;
- team work based on communication between clients/users and MIA’s competent services is the foundation of our competency and service provision;
- planning, prevention, improvement and innovation of staff, users/clients and other parties concerned;
- building partnership relations with all parties concerned, which take part in the enhancement of our services, is our permanent commitment;
- sustainable development based on quality, environmental protection, general security, health and safety of staff and our environment;
- implementation of this Policy and achievement of a new business culture is enabled through training programs and motivation of MIA staff;
- MIA continually reevaluates the Quality System, for the purpose of establishing a process of permanent improvement of daily operations, projected tasks and quality objectives.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
AD Macedonian Information Agency – MIA Skopje, being a leading agency in the journalism field in the Republic of Macedonia and a socially responsible agency for the wider community, undertakes activities within its business operations that fully observe the environmental law and other environment-related regulations, committed to continual improvement of the agency’s effect on environment.
In line with this, MIA attaches enormous importance to the awareness over its effect on the environment through its operations. Therefore, it will work on fully applying this position in all of its operations, making sure that all activities in national terms are carried out as “Responsible Citizen”.
The environmental policy clearly states our minimum requirements:
- We are socially responsible in protecting the environment, our thoughts and actions are aimed towards a sustainable society, in the interest of future generations;
- We attach greatest importance to environmental protection. The MIA leadership is directly responsible in defining and implementing the environmental protection policy;
- We use a modern system for environmental management, in order to secure effective enforcement of our environmental protection policy;
- We use an anticipative approach in environmental protection. We consider the legal norms as minimum requirements, which we often surpass to a large extent;
- Our policy of informing is aimed towards respecting the environmental protection goals. These goals have an effect on our conduct towards contracting parties;
- We are trying to find solutions for products and services that save energy and natural resources;
- We actively engage our staff in environmental protection measures;
- We inform the public and owners on our activities towards environmental protection, promoting constructive dialogue and cooperation in our efforts to enhance the environment.
Skopje, October 2012
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...