Based on Article 8 of the Law on Free Access to Public Information (Official Gazette of RM No. 13/2006, 86/2008, 6/2010), state-owned joint-stock company “Macedonian Information Agency” – Skopje, being a holder of public information, designates
Bojmija K-2, 1000 Skopje
tel.no. 02/2461-600, ext.237
as representative on issues related to the right to free access to public information.
1. Application for access to public information
2. Statement for application receipt
3. List of public information
- 3:08 PM | Krasniqi (KosovaPress): MIA and KosovaPress to advance their fruitful cooperation
In an interview in honor of MIA’s 20th birthday, Skender Krasniqi, Director of Kosovo news agency (K...
- 2:25 PM | Russian defense minister blames Israel for downing military plane over Mediterranean
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu has held a telephone call with his Israeli counterpart Avigdo...
- 2:10 PM | Duncan: Referendum determines Macedonia's future
We are here at the moment that is very important for the country and I can say that the agreement si...
- 1:17 PM | Greek media on Mattis's visit to Skopje
Following U. S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis's meetings with top Macedonian government official...
- 12:51 PM | State Agriculture Inspectorate: Rice from Kocani region is not genetically modified
The rice from Kocani region is not genetically modified, results from super analysis made in the Ger...